Tuesday, May 12, 2009

WAL MART AND MOTHERS DAY

so anyway this past sat my mom needed some things from wal mart and i told her i would go ahead and get them for her so on the way to Wal mart i was texting my friend val and she gave me a new name for all the idiots which i call them ASSHATS so the name she gave them is FUCK TARTS i told her that was a good one so anyway at WM(wal mart for short) mom wanted to get a rose to put on my grandma's grave she only wanted one but they had them in a case for like $10 and she didn't want to pay that much plus she only wanted one so anyway we got the stuff she needed and so pay for it and after i pay for it at the end of the counter mom sees single roses for 2.50 so i pick one up and look for a short line thinking dam i hate WM so i pay for the rose and on the way out i said out loud and this lady that worked there had to hear me i say this is why i hate WM anyway if WM promises lower prices everyday shouldn't something be free by now LOL

So on Mothers Day i went out with my mom and my aunt (mom's sister) to the cemtary to put roses on several graves i put the rose on my grandma grave and just stood there in my own little world even though my mom and my aunt is close by i stood there and had a little cry even though my grandma has been gone for 2 years there is not a day i do not think about her so i go home and i had to go for a walk cause i just had to think and it seems i do my best thinking on my walks so i text my friend Valerie and we text back and forth it seemed to calm the thoughts and made me a little better so it was a okay weekend just a little depressed on sunday but it is all good now well see u all later on the dark side

No comments: